THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Back to A to Z by Author 'M'

>> Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Macomber, Debbie – 50 Harbor Street. This is the fifth installment of her Cedar Cove Series. It’s light and a quick read. No brain effort involved here, it’s kind of like having a reading weekend. All the books take place in the same small Washington town. Each book focuses on a different family in town, with several story lines continued throughout the series. By now, for me, it’s like returning to familiar territory and characters. One thing I particularly enjoy about this series is that although Cedar Cove is a fictional town, I have spent time in the area of Washington where Debbie Macomber lives. This is clearly the inspiration for Cedar Cove and when she does mention real places they are often familiar to me.

0 comments:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP