THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

July (so far)

>> Friday, July 14, 2006

Jackson, Joshilyn – Between, Georgia. This is yet another author that my bookseller friend brought to my attention. I thoroughly enjoyed her first novel “gods in Alabama”. This one was good too. In the midst of a mixed up dysfunctional family there’s a lot of love and southern humor to be found here.

Kerley, Jack – The Death Collectors. His follow up to The Hundredth Man has Carson and Harry at it again. Once again he’s written well-paced mystery with lots of twists and turns. The humor and romance are there, but not obtrusive. I changed my mind several times regarding who I thought was the murderer, which makes for a fun read.

0 comments:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP