THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

O - The Tea House on Mulberry Street by Sharon Owens

>> Sunday, July 30, 2006

This is the first book by this Irish author. It's a pleasant little story of the many characters who frequent a tea shop in Belfast. Their stories intertwine and there are funny, touching and predictable moments throughout. All in all a pleasant little book and I may very well read more by this author.

5 comments:

Joy 7/31/2006 6:38 AM  

Hi Suzi!

I have this title as an option for my "O" author. It might be perfect when I need a light and gentle read.

Also, I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend. :)

Anonymous,  7/31/2006 6:58 AM  

Hi Suzi-
I enjoyed this book very much and am glad that you like it so far.
I really like Irish authors and books about Ireland so this ranks high on my list. I read the second book by this author, Ballroom on Magnolia Street. IMO, not as good a Tea House. There is a third one, Tavern on Mulberry street...I believe that is the title!

Bonnie AKA Redlady on Booklovers

SuziQoregon 7/31/2006 7:32 AM  

Thanks folks.

Joy - light and gentle is a good description.

Bonnie - thanks for your input on her follow up book. I had read that Ballroom wasn't quite as good as Tea House. Might still read it when I need a break between heavier or darker books sometime.

Jan,  7/31/2006 11:21 AM  

Suzi, this one is also on my bookshelf. Good to know that it's a good one!

Karen :) 8/01/2006 4:26 PM  

Oooooh! Q, this sounds like a good one. I love Irish writers!

I am totally enjoying your book blog!

K :)

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP