THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Shades of Earl Grey by Laura Childs

>> Monday, March 5, 2007

It was back to another light cozy mystery for me. This was another light quick read which was what I’ve been in the mood for post-classics-challenge. This is the 3rd in Laura Childs’ Teashop Series. The main character, Theodosia Browning is the owner of a teashop in the historic district of Charleston, SC. Her friends and co-workers are an interesting and eclectic mix. I like the Charleston setting because I’ve visited that city several times, so many of the locations are familiar. In this installment, Theo attends a society engagement party. Before the party really gets started, the groom-to-be is dead and the heirloom wedding ring is missing.

This series makes good quick 'take a break' kind of reading for me.

4 comments:

Booklogged 3/06/2007 2:31 PM  

Sounds like one I'd enjoy.

SuziQoregon 3/06/2007 7:56 PM  

Booklogged: I've read 3 of the series now - nothing deep, but enjoyable and the Charleston locations are fun to read about because I've been there.

Lynne 3/07/2007 5:48 AM  

I'm going to look for this one. I need light books right now.

SuziQoregon 3/07/2007 7:00 PM  

If you haven't tried this series Lynne - it's a good light one. It'll make you want to go shopping for new teas to drink, though.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP