THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Snow Blind by P. J. Tracy

>> Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I’ve enjoyed the first three books in the Monkeewrench series by this Mother – Daughter writing team. They have combined interesting characters, decent mysteries, and humor that makes me laugh out loud sometimes.

This one starts out with a mysterious prologue involving a body to be buried and an old woman out to kill someone. Then the book opens with a murder and we’re off . . . . It’s the typical fast paced story with lots of twists and turns. The Monkeewrench crew themselves aren’t around that much in this book, but Leo Magozzi and Gino Rolseth continue their fun and friendly banter as they investigate the case. I enjoy mysteries that have a good balance of realistic unforced humor between the main characters. I’m already looking forward to the next book from this writing team.

6 comments:

Literary Feline 3/27/2007 9:11 PM  

I am a big fan of this mother and daughter writer team too. I have enjoyed all of the books, although I think my favorite so far is Dead Run. I am looking forward for their next book!

Joy 3/29/2007 5:34 AM  

This one is in my TBR pile from the library. Glad to see it is another good one in their series. :)

Booklogged 3/29/2007 12:33 PM  

I guess I'll have to be on the lookout for the Monkeewrench books. Hadn't heard of them til now. I love mysteries.

SuziQoregon 3/29/2007 7:26 PM  

Literary Feline: Dead Run was good. My Husband is reading that one now.

Joy: hope you like it. I just breezed right through this one in 2 days.

Booklogged: I definitely recommend this series.

Kris 3/30/2007 1:36 PM  

I have had Monkeewrench on my tbr pile forever! I'll have to get to it soon now.

SuziQoregon 4/01/2007 9:16 AM  

Kris: I'll be watching your blog to see what you think of Monkeewrench>

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP