THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Audiobook – The Cat Who Talked to Ghosts by Lilian Jackson Braun

>> Saturday, August 11, 2007

Published: 1990
Genre: Mystery
Book on Tape read by George Guidall

This is more of the same in the series. If you enjoy them you’ll enjoy this one. If you don’t like the series, this one won’t change your mind.

The Hubster and I like listening to this series on road trips and this one made for enjoyable listening on our vacation drive. The mystery is extremely light, but the descriptions of cat behavior just make us laugh because it reminds us so much of our cats.

4 comments:

Bookfool 8/12/2007 6:12 PM  

I really enjoyed this series, for a while. Then, it just seemed to fall flat. I still have fond memories of some of the stories, though - love his funky house and the cats. Our Spooky knocks books off shelves when she's having a cat fit.

SuziQoregon 8/12/2007 8:03 PM  

They're good road fare for us. I probably wouldn't pick up a 3-D copy to read myself, but listening with The Hubster is fun.

Booklogged 8/13/2007 12:27 PM  

I like listening to these every once in awhile, too.

SuziQoregon 8/14/2007 7:06 PM  

Booklogged - we've started saying that there's 3 things you'll never want to do:
1. Have dinner with Jessica Fletcher
2. Help Jack Bauer
3. Be friends with or work for Jim Qwilleran

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP