THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Southern Reading Challenge Wrap-up

>> Friday, August 3, 2007

I've finished my final book for The Southern Reading Challenge. This was an easy challenge for me. I've read lots of books by Southern writers for years. The 3 I read for this challenge were all very different from each other and I enjoyed them all.

  • Shem Creek by Dorothea Benton Frank

  • SWAG: Southern Women Aging Gracefully by Melinda Rainey Thompson

  • A Garden of Vipers by Jack Kerley

Thanks Maggie for sponsoring this one. It's been fun.

4 comments:

Literary Feline 8/04/2007 10:07 AM  

Congratulations on completing the challenge! This has been a fun one. I have never really paid attention to regional locations of authors before.

Amy 8/04/2007 2:07 PM  

Congratulations! I am almost done too. I chose 4 books and I have one left to read.

I really enjoyed this challenge.

____Maggie 8/05/2007 4:55 PM  

Congratulations! I'm glad you found this easy and had fun. Makes me feel good...

I'm giving away another autographed book for one lucky finisher, too! Please stay tuned. :D

SuziQoregon 8/05/2007 9:16 PM  

Literary Feline: I haven't really set out to read a lot of southern writers and books, I just seem to be drawn to them.

Amy: It's been a fun challenge, hasn't it?

Maggie: Thanks again - I enjoyed the books I read and lots of new books I want to read from what other participants have read.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP