THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

From the Stacks Reading Challenge 07

>> Monday, October 29, 2007


I’m really glad that Michelle at Overdue Books is hosting this challenge again this year. Last year this was my very first blogger’s challenge so I’m excited about my first repeat challenge.

The rules are the same as last year. Between November 1st and January 30th read 5 books that you have already purchased have been meaning to get to, have been sitting on the nightstand and haven't read before.

Books I’ve chosen for this challenge:

Thanks Michelle – This is perfect for a few books I want to read before the 2008 challenges kick off.

4 comments:

3M 10/29/2007 10:01 PM  

This was my very first challenge as well! Completing that first one will always be special to me. I'm participating this year also.

Michelle
http://1morechapter.com

SuziQoregon 11/01/2007 7:56 PM  

Michelle: Yay - glad you're in for round 2 too :-)

Vickie 11/05/2007 12:13 PM  

Toots, how many challenges do you juggle at any given time?? This one looks pretty cool and I reckon I could interlace it with Joy's Seconds Challenge......lord knows Mt Git'r'Read has enough flippin' choices.
-V-

SuziQoregon 11/06/2007 8:02 AM  

Vickie: Hee hee - it varies (and it takes a spreadsheet!) - I've learned to pick and choose my challenges and to overlap books when I can. I won't sign up for a challenge unless there are at least some books already on my TBR list that qualify.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP