THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Themed Reading Challenge

>> Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wendy at Caribousmom has given us a challenge within a challenge – come up with your own theme. The Themed Reading Challenge runs from January through June 2008. Participants must choose at least 4 books that share a theme and you get to pick your own theme.

There are many creative themes that folks are coming up with for this one. Check out the participants list on Wendy’s blog to find some great book lists.

I pondered my TBR list and came up with and tossed out several different themes before deciding on mine. My theme for this challenge is Books that have One Word Titles. I’m planning on reading these four books:

I’m not nearly as creative as some of the other participants, but I think my theme will provide a fun variety of books to read.

Thanks Wendy!

3 comments:

Carrie 11/06/2007 8:04 PM  

Oh boy! Needed some inspiration on finding some books. One moment I have five books by my bedside - the next I've read them all (even those ones that end up surreptitiously in the bathroom!)

Love the links to other book blogs too! I think I might be set for sometime. Some excellent books featured!

Good luck with your challenges too!

Carrie

Wendy 11/06/2007 8:05 PM  

You're welcome, Suzi! Creative theme too! I haven't read any of these so I'm looking forward to reading your reviews :)

SuziQoregon 11/14/2007 11:42 AM  

Carrie: thanks!! Good to see your blog active again :-)

Wendy: It's kind of a goofy theme, but it works for me!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP