THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Flickr Photo Meme

>> Sunday, June 8, 2008

I love how images can say so much. I've been playing with this photo meme this morning. I found it on Sheri's blog. She, in turn found it at Bookpusher. It takes some time, but the results are fun.

The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name - Or online handle.

Here's my resulting mosaic:

2 comments:

Sheri 6/08/2008 10:12 AM  

Yours turned out REALLY cool. Love the last pic "Suzy Q."

Bon Jovi eh?? lol.

SuziQoregon 6/08/2008 11:31 AM  

Oh yeah - Bon Jovi [swoon]

I was pretty excited to find the SuziQ sign :-)

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP