THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Graph Jam

>> Sunday, June 15, 2008

My newest favorite time wasting website:
Graph Jam: Pop Culture for People in Cubicles


This particular example is the one that gets posted simply because The Princess Bride is one of the best movies EVER.

song chart memes
more graph humor and song chart memes


2 comments:

Les 6/16/2008 4:04 AM  

This is great! I love The Princess Bride. And would you believe me if I told you my husband and I were just saying the "Prepare to Die" quote just yesterday!

SuziQoregon 6/16/2008 7:00 PM  

Les - Yay another fan of the movie. I would definitely believe it -there are so many quotable lines from that movie that are part of our normal conversation. We need to watch this again soon.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP