THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Some modifications

>> Saturday, June 7, 2008

Note the new second tab in the header. The reason for that is that I really try to keep this blog about books and reading. That's why you won't see memes or other non-book related posts here.

There are times, however, when a girl just needs to post about other stuff. Therefore:

The name pretty much says it all - it'll be occasional posts and it'll be about other stuff that I don't want to post here.
It's barely anything yet, but who knows what will end up there. Some of it will be fun, some will be silly, some will be serious (but not too serious because after all it IS me!), and some will just be pictures.
Stop by occasionally and see what other stuff shows up.

4 comments:

Jeane 6/08/2008 3:22 PM  

I like your new look. When I first started blogging I felt the same way; I wanted it all to be just book reviews, and no extra stuff. I do memes occasionally now, but try and stick to ones that just have to do about books or reading. I never thought of making them a tab (how did you create yours, by the way?) that's a good idea.

SuziQoregon 6/08/2008 5:48 PM  

Jeane: the menu tabs took a lot of tweaking and trial and error with a test blog till I got it the way I wanted to. Each tab is actually a separate blog with the tabs as links

I used the instructions at this site for a starting point and played around with my test blog till I had it the way I wanted, then copied into the HTML code for my blogs.

Les 6/18/2008 2:29 PM  

I like your new blog! I was torn between keeping mine completely about books or mixing in nature and other stuff. I found I rarely ever posted to my nature blog, so it's all in one now. Good luck with yours! I still love to visit Pirate Bendy. :)

SuziQoregon 6/18/2008 6:50 PM  

Thanks Les - I went back and forth for a long time before I started the new one. I like that I can post the new blogger blog list with the most recent post titles from all of my other blogs.

Who knows how long I'll keep all of them going - we need to get Pirate Bendy out for some more adventures soon.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP