THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Some things just don't fit

>> Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another blog? Yes, another blog.

I've already got Blogging My Books - which I really try to keep strictly about books and reading.

Then there's The Adventures of Pirate Bendy - which is pure silliness from the viewpoint of a yellow piece of plastic.

Let's not forget Stuff I Made - which has been woefully neglected (mostly becuase I haven't been making stuff).

So where do I put all that other stuff running around in my brain and all those other pictures that don't have a pirate in them?

Here be the place.

Stay tuned

and I'm sure Howie is going to help because "Helpin's what Howie's do best!"

7 comments:

Karen :) 6/07/2008 4:46 PM  

LOL, more Q is a good thing! :)

SuziQoregon 6/07/2008 8:15 PM  

Thanks Karen - I debated this for a long time. I thought it might be a bit self-indulgent, but I really didn't want to open up the other blogs beyond their established subjects. This one will be more of a free for all.

auntie-c 6/07/2008 9:07 PM  

I agree with Karen, more Q is a great thing!

And of course we love Howie!



rnfhww

Joy 6/08/2008 5:05 AM  

Love the second picture of Howie! :)

Eileen 6/08/2008 7:15 AM  

I understand! I have several blogs myself. :-)

SuziQoregon 6/08/2008 7:50 AM  

~C: and Howie loves everybody right back :-)

El: :-) Don't know how often I'll actually post here so the 'occasional' was important in the title.

Joy: He's a happy boy

Eileen: It just seemed the best option.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP