THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Summer? Someday (maybe)

>> Thursday, June 12, 2008

I just needed a reminder that there is occasionally blue sky out there. It's been a cold and damp June. We typically say that in Portland, summer doesn't really start till July 5th, but this year it's REALLY not summer yet.

This picture was actually taken in April of 2005 - the same weekend at Cannon Beach that I took the sunset photo in the header. Non Pacific Northwesterners take note - the jackets worn by the people in the photo are typical beachwear for Oregonians.

It was fun to watch this guy - he showed up in the morning and started that watercolor - I really enjoyed watching the progress of the painting throughout the day.

0 comments:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP