THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

This is the reason you bought this, right?

>> Tuesday, June 17, 2008

You really did buy the roadster because the top of a convertible makes a perfect little hammock like bed for a tired kitty. Didn't you??
It is my preferred place to nap.

I'm an excellent napper.

5 comments:

Eleanor 6/17/2008 7:06 PM  

What other reason WOULD there be?

Karen :) 6/17/2008 7:12 PM  

Is that the infamous Howster???

SuziQoregon 6/17/2008 7:22 PM  

El: as far as he's concerned - there is no other reason :-)

Karen: Yup - that's Howard the Horrible.

auntie-c 6/17/2008 7:26 PM  

If I curl up really well, there just might be room next to him for me...

;-p

Way cute!

SuziQoregon 6/17/2008 8:37 PM  

~C - "Way cute!" That's what keeps him alive!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP