THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

What a lovely Sunday Afternoon

>> Sunday, June 15, 2008


This is where The Hubster and I spent a very enjoyable couple of hours reading this afternoon. Our front porch.


The view from over the top of my book:
Just a lovely way to spend an afternoon. Clearly we have one renegade privet that seems to want to grow antlers. The Hubster is going to have to deal with that soon.

5 comments:

heather (errantdreams) 6/16/2008 8:21 AM  

Purty! I must tame more of our bushes...

Bellezza 6/16/2008 9:33 AM  

Our bushes are related to yours.

SuziQoregon 6/16/2008 6:55 PM  

Heather - we've had such a cool spring and early summer that it was just lush and looking very springlike yesterday. Our bushes in the backyard are the ones that are seriously out of control.

Bellezza: You have the Antler growing bushes too?? ;-)

Les 6/18/2008 2:31 PM  

Aren't porches wonderful?! We so enjoy ours when the deck is too hot from the late afternoon sun.

SuziQoregon 6/18/2008 6:52 PM  

Les - I love our porch - we use both the porch and the patio depending on which has sun/shade or breeze or not. Usually if one is shady, the other is sunny so which chairs we read in depends on whether we want the sun or shade.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP