THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Do not miss this

>> Saturday, July 19, 2008


Click on the picture to get to the website.

Available free online till midnight June 20th. Later will be on itunes and eventually a DVD.

So many quotable lines - just from Act 1:

"Dude, you're NOT my nemesis"

"Captain Hammer, CORPORATE TOOL!"

"It's curtains for you...lacy, gently wafting curtains."

"The world is a mess and I just... need to rule it."

2 comments:

Nicola 7/30/2008 7:53 PM  

I just love this so much! It is back at hulu now too in case you didn't know. Here's the link for Act 1, just scroll down a bit for the other acts.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/28327/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog-act-one#s-p1-st-i1

SuziQoregon 7/31/2008 9:34 AM  

Nicola: cool - thanks for letting me know - I want to see it again. Act 1 is the best!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP