THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Sand in the City

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yikes - meant to post these last weekend and then forgot.


Sand in the City is an annual sand sculpture event held in Portland's Pioneer Square. For once, I knew ahead of time and was able to take my camera with me so I could stop by after work and get some pictures of the sand sculptures in progress.



























3 comments:

Eleanor 7/26/2008 6:21 PM  

These are incredible!!!

I'm a little worried about the elephant's fiber intake, though.

auntie-c 7/26/2008 9:35 PM  

There was a TRAIN!!!

:-)

SuziQoregon 7/27/2008 7:02 AM  

El: LOL - that's funny.

~C: and I made sure I got a picture of the train just for you!!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP