THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Audiobook – Peter and the Secret of Rundoon by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson

>> Friday, January 30, 2009


Series: #3 in the Peter and the Starcatchers series
Genre: Juvenile Fiction
Publication Date: 2007
Read by: Jim Dale


This is the third book in the Peter Pan prequel series written by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson. Pirates, Two different island tribes, invasions, Starstuff, Peter, Tinkerbell, The Lost Boys, Captain Hook, etc. etc. etc. I have so thoroughly enjoyed listening to these. The action is non-stop and quite entertaining. The authors have done a wonderful job of telling a backstory to Peter Pan and all the characters in the original story. It's juvenile fiction, but tons of fun for adults.

This is such a great adventure series. I don’t know if reading the books could possibly be as fun as listening to them as read by Jim Dale.

3 comments:

J. Kaye 2/04/2009 12:46 PM  

My kids love this series! I bet it's even better on audio.

Bookfool 2/04/2009 5:54 PM  

This looks like such fun. I don't do audios, but I wish I had an excuse to do so (or could handle earphones -- I can't; they make my ears throb).

SuziQoregon 2/05/2009 11:34 AM  

J. Kaye: Jim Dale is just amazing.

Bookfool: Oh I hardly ever listen to my audiobooks with headphones. Almost all of my audiobook time is in the car (either via cd player or ipod). Whenever I'm in the car by myself it's my book time. That's why it can take me a while to get through one. I'm listening in 10-15 minute increments back and forth to the park and ride or on errand runs.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP