THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

BBAW 09 - Goals and other stuff

>> Friday, September 18, 2009


Today's BBAW Topic is to write in 50 words or less what I like best about my blog right now and where I would like it to be a year from now.

I actually like how my blog looks. The name and domain change this year were good moves.

Of course my goals would be more readers and comments. It’s the conversation I enjoy. The primary goal is for this to remain fun and not become stressful or work.

Moving on - I've had a great time participating in BBAW this week. Unfortunately I've had a chaotic week at work and home. I'm ridiculously behind in responding to comments and visiting the other bloggers who participated in BBAW. Luckily the Mr. Linky lists at the BBAW site will be there so I can catch up and visit folks over the next couple of weeks.

I'd like to thank all the folks who stopped by for the first time this week and hope you'll become regulars. I'll be visiting you too.

10 comments:

Belle 9/18/2009 9:33 AM  

I love how your blog looks. Your header is one of my own personal big dreams - living on the ocean, looking out over the beach, lounging on a beach chair - so lovely. I, too, enjoy the conversation that arises out of my blog posts - it's really what makes blogging fun for me!

Bookfool 9/18/2009 3:41 PM  

You do have a wonderful blog. I need to work on mine, but I'm so far behind everyone else (and not very knowledgeable about technical computery stuff) that it's rather daunting. I keep putting it off.

I agree that the conversation is what really makes blogging fun.

gautami tripathy 9/18/2009 6:18 PM  

I too like how my blog fares. I would like to keep it that way.

BBAW: Setting Goals

Kailana 9/18/2009 9:46 PM  

I love your header! So, yes, your blog looks great. :)

I'll always be here to pester you, so you have one guarranteed commenter! lol

softdrink 9/19/2009 3:40 PM  

And I love your blog name! That's so me in a bookstore. :-D

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks 9/19/2009 7:15 PM  

Thank goodness the BBAW blog will stay up and links active; I've been visiting/reading/commenting as fast as I can ... so many great new-to-me bloggers.

If the ultimate goal of BBAW was to foster the sense of community, it was a rousing success!

SuziQoregon 9/23/2009 9:45 AM  

Belle: I just love that header picture and I'm glad you do too. It was one of those "in the right place at the right time" pictures. A lucky shot on one of our weekends at the coast. It just makes me feel relaxed looking at it. I also use it for my desktop wallpaper on my work computer.

Bookfool: Oh thank you. I've learned a lot over the years, but still have to stumble my way through by trial and error some times. Thank goodness for test blogs!

Guatami Tripathy: your blog is awesome - it was just such a pain when you had to move and recover it.

Kailana: I love it when you pester me!

Softdrink: I love the name too - it's a reminder to myself to not make my reading choices too overscheduled and just enjoy the whims that strike.

Dawn: My first goal is to visit all the folks who stopped by during BBAW, then hit the links lists on the BBAW site. I'm afraid for my google reader ;-)

Literary Feline 9/25/2009 12:17 AM  

I am with you when it comes to life being hectic right now. I have a feeling I'll be catching up for a long while to come.

I really enjoy the conversations with other bloggers too, Suzi. You have such a wonderful blog here. I may not always comment, but I do read every one of your posts.

Bellezza 9/25/2009 6:58 PM  

Thank you for all the comments you've left over my way; you are faithful and sweet which I want to be myself. It's always so good to hear from you, SuzyQ, and there's nothing that needs improving from your end.

SuziQoregon 10/06/2009 9:20 PM  

Literary Feline: I'm still in catch up mode from post-BBAW. Thanks for chatting books with me these past few years. Hope to continue the conversation for a long time to come.

Bellezza: Aww - Love ya !!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP