THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

I'm on Scene of the Blog today

>> Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A few weeks ago Cathy from Kittling: Books emailed to ask if I would be interested in participating in her weekly blog feature, Scene of the Blog.



After my initial reaction (panic and an inclination to run and hide) I realized that since Scene of the Blog is one of my very favorite regular features that it would actually be pretty cool to participate.

So - if you have any desire at all to see from whence my whimpulsiveness comes, go on over to Cathy's Blog by clicking on the Scene of the Blog photo above to check out the photos.  While you're there take a look around at the rest of Cathy's blog.  It's a treasure trove, particularly for mystery fans.

4 comments:

Kay 9/22/2010 6:51 AM  

What a very nice glimpse into your "whimsy" life! Your chair looks comfy and right next to the fireplace. Very lovely. And your desk was so clean! LOL

Eleanor 9/22/2010 10:01 AM  

I'm so glad you agreed to be featured, and so glad Howie agreed to make a guest appearance.

Cathy 9/25/2010 7:00 PM  

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful participant!

SuziQoregon 9/27/2010 2:22 PM  

Cathy: thanks again for asking me to participate. It was a lot of fun!!

Kay and Eleanor: thank you ;-)

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP