THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Weekend Update February 25, 2012

>> Sunday, February 26, 2012


Weekend Update









Some of this . . .
Ixtapa beach


Some of this . . .
Bucket o'Beer


and a few of these . . . .
Hail to the Chef by Julie HyzyA Good American by Alex George


The Dispatcher by Ryah David JahnBlue Monday by Nicci French


Plus a bit of this . . .
Villa de la Selva





Hope you're having a great weekend!!

7 comments:

Eleanor 2/26/2012 6:54 AM  

Well, I WAS..... until I saw these, and then I sorta boo-hooed.

Kailana 2/26/2012 7:36 AM  

I wouldn't mind some of that!

Bookfool 2/27/2012 4:49 PM  

Not a bad weekend, then, eh?

Beth F 2/28/2012 6:32 AM  

I'm relaxed just looking at your photos.

Trish 3/02/2012 11:23 AM  

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmm. (that's me trying to mediate my way to mexico)

How awesome (though I am sorry you returned home and had SNOW!)

SuziQoregon 3/06/2012 7:11 AM  

Sorry - couldn't resist pulling a few photos from previous trips to share while we were on vacation. Yes it was just as relaxing as it looks. And I finished 3 of those 4 books too.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP