THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Weekend Update October 7, 2012

>> Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Update

First of all I want to mention again that I’ve changed RSS Feed services so to be sure that you’re subscribed to the right feed click on the appropriate button over there on the right to subscribe in a reader or by email.

Since my last update:
I started reading Black Fridays by Michael Sears. I knew going in that this was a thriller set amid Wall Street and the financial markets. I’m enjoying it a lot. There’s a side story interspersed with the thriller plot that’s is incredibly touching. It’s an unexpected mix that’s working well for me.

As for audiobooks, I finished The Cold Dish by Craig Johnson. I will most definitely be seeking out the other books in this series in audio format. I am so glad that Jen from Jen’s Book Thouighs kept telling me this was one of her all time favorite audio series. She hasn’t steered me wrong yet.

I started listening to The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny. This has been a consistently good series for me. In this one the action is taking place away from the usual setting of the village of Three Pines and the usual cast of supporting characters but so far it’s got me intrigued.

Other than books and reading:
It’s been nice to ease back into routine after the redo of the carpet and flooring. We’re mostly moved back into the house although I haven’t tackled restocking the bookshelves yet. I might get started on that this week. It’s football season so much of our weekends are busy with football, tailgating and traveling back and forth.

Abby has decided that the new bench by the back door is really just a Kitty Jungle Gym.


We think it’s a place to sit and take our shoes off and put them on – silly us.
Clearly it’s an excellent place to play with the pink sparkly ball.

She’s also a little concerned about this box on The Hubster’s desk.
I think she might unpack it for him if he doesn’t do that pretty soon.

Hope you’re having a great weekend.

3 comments:

Beth F 10/07/2012 5:50 PM  

Love the Abby photos!

Charlie 10/08/2012 3:53 AM  

Thanks for the heads up about the RSS :) Your cat is so cute!

SuziQoregon 10/09/2012 8:57 PM  

Beth F: and Charlie: thanks - Abby makes us laugh on a routine basis.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP