THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Currently // April 22, 2013

>> Monday, April 22, 2013


Currently

I am totally copying this post format from Estella's Revenge and CapriciousReader and Kim at Sophisticated Dorkiness


Time // 9pm

Place // My recliner in the family room

Eating // nothing because I’m still full from the yummy grilled steak dinner we had

Drinking // the rest of the Cabernet Sauvignon we had with dinner. Natalie’s Estate Elephant Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon


Reading // Little Elvises by Timothy Hallinan. Both The Hubster and I enjoyed the first book in this Junior Bender series. This book is the second in the series and it’s just as much fun

Watching // Last week’s Hawaii Five-0 from last week. We’re in catch-up mode with our DVR recordings right now.

Listening // My current audiobook is Double Whammy by Carl Hiassen. It’s narrated by George Wilson and is just a wacky trek through Florida.

Pondering // My list of “Items Out” from the library vs. my realistic reading time in the next three weeks. It’s not matching up well at all. I have a feeling I’ll be returning and re-requesting at least one book

Blogging // Hoping to get enough reading time this week to get a couple of reviews posted

Promoting // Fitbit – it’s a pedometer only more. Get one. Join us. There are a bunch book bloggers linked up in friendly competition. It’s surprisingly motivating.

Avoiding // looking at my To Do list after an off the rails week

Anticipating // next weekend. The only thing on the calendar is breakfast with friends.

What are you reading? What are you listening to? What are you doing?

0 comments:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP