THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Weekend Update April 20, 2013

>> Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekend Update

It's been a rough week. Both with events that affected all of us as well as some personal things. So I'm just going to post a few photos that caught my eye as I was browsing through old photo files. That works for this week, doesn't it?



Lime Kiln Lighthouse
Lime Kiln Lighthouse
San Juan Island, Washington


DeLorean
My brother's DeLorean


Howie Kills a box
When Howie was little he had a "all cardboard must die" issue.
It was messy.


King Estate Winery
King Estate Winery
Eugene, Oregon



Hope you’re having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Thoughts of Joy 4/22/2013 5:28 PM  

I'm thinking about you and hope all is well. Hang in there.

SuziQoregon 4/27/2013 9:04 PM  

Thank you Joy. I'm easing back into routine.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP