THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Happy Seventh Birthday To My Blog

>> Friday, July 12, 2013



7 years

1290 posts

549 books

134 audiobooks

A bunch of book loving friends and countless acquaintances I never would have met if not for this blog.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for commenting. Thanks for chatting. Thanks for all the book recommendations.

Most of all, Thank You for making this fun.

I hope to keep chatting books with you for many years to come.

11 comments:

Andi 7/12/2013 9:23 AM  

Cheers to 7 years!!!!

Jennifer Hartling 7/12/2013 10:48 AM  

SEVEN years! That is seriously fantastic! Congrats :)

Catherine 7/12/2013 5:19 PM  

Congratulations- 7 years, that's a huge accomplishment!! Break open the champagne!

Florinda Pendley Vasquez 7/12/2013 9:58 PM  

Congrats, and happy Blogiversary--lucky number seven!

Bryan G. 7/14/2013 6:38 AM  

It's been great getting to know you here, on Facebook and on Twitter. Congratulations on the seven years for the blog, you've more than earned it.

Anna 7/14/2013 12:54 PM  

Happy blogiversary!

Trish 7/14/2013 2:15 PM  

Happy happy bloggiversary SuziQ! I've loved getting to know you better over the past couple of years--funny how twitter tends to bring folks together. ;) To many more!

Beth F 7/16/2013 4:40 AM  

Woot!!!! Congrats! So glad we got to know each other.

Les 7/20/2013 6:22 AM  

And no 7-year-itch! :) So happy you're still around, sharing great reviews and beautiful photos. Here's to many more years and, hopefully, a f2f visit someday!

Thoughts of Joy 7/23/2013 9:21 AM  

Happy 7th to you!!! I'm so glad you found the blogosphere and shared it. It's been fab! :) Here's to 7 more!

SuziQoregon 8/06/2013 9:26 PM  

Thanks everyone - I never expected to still be doing this seven years later and now I can't imagine stopping any time soon.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP