THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Bout of Books 8.0 I Spy Mini Challenge

>> Thursday, August 22, 2013

Part of my goals for my first Bout of Books was to participate in one of the daily challenges.

Today's Challenge hosted by Paperback Daydreamer was just too much fun to pass up.


I’m sure many of you remember the fun “I Spy” books when we were younger, it would tell you to find a particular object in the picture of clutter and you would have to find it, well I thought it would be fun to do that with our book covers. The object of this game is to find the specific items listed below using the books you own! 

So here is the list of things we had to find on our book covers and the books I found. I was shocked to find them all.


I SPY…

…snowflakes - Snow Blind by P.J. Tracy

…flames - Firestarter by Stephen King
…a city skyline - Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin
…the moon - Fever Moon by Carolyne Haines
…a sword - The Princess Bride by William Goldman
…a wedding dress - The Wedding Dress by Virginia Ellis
…high heels - Killer Ambition by Marcia Clark
…fog - The Lost Ones by Ace Atkins
…a Christmas tree - Christmas in Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber
…sunglasses - The Monkey's Raincoat by Robert Crais
…lightning - The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
…a tattoo - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
…combat boots - The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
…hand-cuffs - Gerald's Game by Stephen King
…a road - Hold Tight by Harlan Coben

Thanks to the Bout of Books organizers and also to Paperback Daydreamer for a fun week so far and a great challenge for today.

7 comments:

youbookmeallnightlong 8/22/2013 8:41 PM  

Yay for The Princess Bride -- one of my favorite books! I found the winter-themed items the most difficult to find...couldn't come up with snowflakes or a Christmas tree!

Tressa S 8/22/2013 11:30 PM  

I'm going to second The Princess Bride - good choice there. Thanks for stopping by mine! :)

Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

SuziQoregon 8/23/2013 7:51 AM  

YouBookMeAllNightLong - I actually haven't read The Princess Bride yet. I do own it thought so someday . . . .

Tressa: I had others that fit the category but I just had to use that one ;-)

Deb Atwood 8/23/2013 12:01 PM  

I also used Princess Bride. And I love the movie, too.

SuziQoregon 8/24/2013 7:36 AM  

Deb: I really need to watch the movie again. Such fun!

Kimberly 8/24/2013 10:17 AM  

Congrats on finding them also! And yay for Stephen King!

Thanks for stopping by - hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon!

SuziQoregon 9/17/2013 9:04 PM  

Kimberly: thanks it was fun. Looking forward to January.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP