THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Monster Review-a-Thon Sign Up

>> Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I currently have six reviews to write to catch up with the the book I finished right before and all the books I finished during last week's Bout of Books 8.0

This Review-a-Thon hosted by The Book Monsters could not be happening at a better time.



After participating in the Bout of Books 8.0 readathon, I'm sure I'm not the only one with reviews piling up. So, it's been a while since we hosted a review-a-thon, so I'm excited to be hosting this one again. Here's the info:

Date: August 26-September 1
Goal: To review as many books as you can.

Obviously, still read, but it's a chance to get caught up on backlogs of reviews and keep up with current ones.You have a whole week, so set your goals and get to work!

I am so in! My goal is to be all caught up with reviews by Sunday. This includes any books I finish between now and then. It's unlikely I'll finish more than one so I'm expecting that 7 reviews total is what I'll need to write. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kristen 8/27/2013 12:19 PM  

Seven is a good amount! You can do it! Hope you join us for the chat tonight at 6pm CST.

Bookfool 8/28/2013 6:38 PM  

I always seem to have a backlog of reviews to write. Doing a bunch at once works nicely for me. Have fun!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP