THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Weekend Update September 15, 2013

>> Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Update

Since my last update:
I haven’t finished any books. I’m still reading the same two I was last week. In print I’m re-reading Salem’s Lot by Stephen King. I haven’t read this since High School and it’s definitely creeping me out all over again.

On audio I’m about two-thirds of the way through Lord of the Silent by Elizabeth Peters (narrated by Barbara Rosenblat. I’m enjoying it a lot but at the same time I know that I’m getting that much closer to the end of this series. It’s going to be sad when I have to say goodbye to Amelia Peabody and her family.

Other than books and reading:
It’s actually been kind of a boring week. I’ve been busy with work, errands and just life in general. We had a blast of summer heat earlier this week but fall is definitely in the air.

I’ll admit that The Hubster and I get downright weird sometimes. We got inspired by this post about a guy who put a Fitbit activity tracker on his cat Bunki. There’s even a Fitbit Cats group. Obviously we thought that was a fabulous idea so we put a Fitbit on Abby.


I had to laugh because when I was putting her stats on her Fitbit profile it turns out that at 1 foot high and 12.8 pounds she’s got a BMI of 62.4.


While we were gone yesterday to the football game in Eugene (Yay Ducks by the way) she she played for a while but then took a serious nap between 10:30 and 2:30.

Other random photos from this week:

The flowers in my kitchen this week are just a pretty soft lavender color.


Reflections fascinate me. This building downtown has a curve to the front of it which makes for some really interesting reflections of the nearby buildings.


Hope you’re having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Beth F 9/15/2013 8:20 AM  

Ha on the cat's stats! Love the photos. Go Ducks! (I can say that cause I have a degree from them)

Jennifer Hartling 9/16/2013 3:31 AM  

Ha! Your cat's BMI is out of control ;) Oh my gosh, that made me laugh!

Les 9/16/2013 4:12 AM  

What a crack up! I should get one of those for Annie-Dog. We're weird, too. We set up a motion camera in the basement to see what she's doing down there during the day while we're at work. Rod wanted to see if she's sleeping on her bed or the floor. He can check in on her from his computer at work!

Go Ducks!

SuziQoregon 10/23/2013 9:05 PM  

Beth F: thanks - and yes you have every right to cheer for the Duck!

Jennifer: LOL isn't that hilarious?

Les; We're having fun with Abby's Fitbit stats - mostly we're seeing that every few days she takes an epic nap!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP