THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

My Life According to Books 2013

>> Saturday, October 19, 2013

This is my third year of participating in this fun annual event hosted by Pop Culture Nerd.

Every year she provides a list of incomplete sentences that participants must complete using titles of books they’ve read during this calendar year.

It’s always a lot of fun to play around with the titles I’ve read and see what makes the most fun (and sometimes even sense) to complete the sentences. Some are easy and others take a bit of thinking to find something that works.

If you’d like to join in, head over to Pop Culture Nerd’s blog to give it a whirl.

Here is My Life According to Books 2013

(titles link to my reviews)

My to-do list looks like: KILLER AMBITION (Marcia Clark)


If a peeping Tom peeked into my bedroom, he'd: see me CRASHED (Timothy Hallinan)

If Martians meet me, they'd think: SHE GOT UP OFF THE COUCH (Haven Kimmel)

My doctor is always telling me: FEVER (Mary Beth Keane

The weirdest thing that happened this past week: LITTLE ELVISES (Timothy Halinan)

I often daydream about: BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S (Truman Capote)

The government shutdown makes me: LORD OF THE SILENT (Elizabeth Peters)

If I win the lottery, I’d: buy THE TERRA-COTTA DOG (Andrea Camilleri)

My superpower is: VOODOO RIVER (Robert Crais)

I knew I was a book lover when: it was THE LONG WINTER (Laura Ingalls Wilder)

My blogging experience has been: LIFE AFTER LIFE (Kate Atkinson)

I hope you decide to join in the fun. I love reading the lists other people put together.

0 comments:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP