THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Weekend Update December 15, 2013

>> Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekend Update

Since my last update:
I haven’t finished any books since last week. I’m started Redemption (US title A Conspiracy of Faith) by Jussi Adler-Olsen. It’s definitely got me intrigued but I haven’t had nearly enough reading time to be able to spend any quality time with it. I hope to change that this afternoon,

I’m also still working on a graphic novel The Drops of God, Volume 3. I’m having a tough time getting involved in this third book in the series. I’ll finish it but I doubt I’ll continue with the series.

On audio I’m still listening to Children of the Storm by Elizabeth Peters. I just enjoy the heck out of this series and Barbara Rosenblat’s narration is wonderful.

Other than books and reading:

hummingbird

Our cold snap finally broke. I no longer have to bring the hummingbird feeder in overnight to thaw it out. The hummingbird is back to normal flying around instead of huddling in the privet bush trying to stay warm.
cold hummingbird

I managed to catch another amazing sunrise this week. This is definitely one of the benefits of getting to work early this time of year.
Sunrise at Waterfront Park

Yesterday went downtown and had a great day. First up was our annual photo with the Oregon Duck Mascot in his Santa outfit. We won’t have our photos for a few days but this is just a fun annual tradition for us.
Santa Duck

Next up was Tuba Christmas at Pioneer Square. Last year was the first year we went to this and I was glad the weather cooperated so we could go again this year. It’s just fun.



Hope you’re having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kailana 12/15/2013 11:27 AM  

The hummingbird pictures are great!

SuziQoregon 12/17/2013 8:58 PM  

Kailana: thank you - I think he learned quickly that right after we put it back out it wasn't frozen so he'd buzz right in. That allowed me to get some great shots.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP