THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

March Photo a Day

>> Friday, February 28, 2014

I switched things up a bit in February and tried a different daily photo challenge along with a few of my friends. It was nice to have some fresh photo prompts and get to know a new group of folks on Instagram as well. I’m going to stick with the Sunny Pic Challenge for March.



This challenge is hosted by Sunny Matilda. The March list looks fun and I’m looking forward to another month of daily photos.

I’ll be hitting two full years of daily photos on the 15th. I like having a reason to post a photo every day. I think the prompts encourage me to keep an eye out for the small moments or everyday things that can be made special because I’m looking at them differently. I know I’ve become better at taking and editing photos in the past couple of years. I’ve also become better at keeping my eye out for things that look interesting and unique.

I love sharing my photos on Iinstagram and seeing what other folks do with the same prompts. I get inspired by the photos I see that others with different ideas and much more talent take and post.

I also like picking 6 favorites at the end of the month to post here. Here are my favorites of the photos I took for the February challenge

pastel
February 8th - pastel
black & 

white
February 12th - black & white
love
February 14th - love
flower
February 15th - flower
landscape
February 17th - landscape
then 

& now
February 18th - then & now

I hope you'll consider joining me for the Sunny Pic Challenge for March.

2 comments:

Kailana 2/28/2014 4:03 PM  

I haven't decided what I want to do in March. At least I FINALLY gave up some challenges.... I may do too many... *cough* I am kind of not sure how things are going to go with my trip in the midst of the month!

SuziQoregon 3/09/2014 8:38 PM  

Kailana: I'm impressed with how many daily photo things you do. I get overwhelmed if I try to do two.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP