THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Weekend Update - The Random Recent Photos Edition

>> Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekend Update

It's been a weirdly busy couple of weeks. I realized the other day that I haven't finished a book since April 16th. Busy at work and away from home for several weekends in a row has me out of my reading routine. I'm looking forward to kicking that reading mojo back into gear next week and be in the swing of things in time for the Bout of Books starting on May 12th

In the meantime here are a few random photos from the past few weeks that I haven't posted yet.

Mt. Hood from the Pittock Mansion
Mt. Hood from the Pittock Mansion




Mt. St. Helens from The Pittock Mansion
Mt. St. Helens from The Pittock Mansion


Cherry trees in bloom on the waterfront
Cherry trees in bloom on the waterfront





And here are a couple that I posted on Instagram recently that I like a lot and wanted to share again here.

I cannot live without books
Exactly



Tulips



Hope you’re having a great weekend!

0 comments:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP