THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

August Photo a Day Challenges

>> Friday, August 1, 2014

August Photo a Day Challenges

I'm continuing with what has been working well for me.

Several months ago I decided that no single photo a day prompt list fully worked for me. I chose to save several lists and choose one prompt each day from among those lists. I'm happy to say that I love this approach and it works great for me. I highly recommend it.

Here is a sample of the photo a day lists I'll be using for August:
(click on the images to see larger versions)




Check out my Photo a Day history on Shuttercal where I'm up to 869 daily photos

Follow my Daily Photos on Instagram

Here are the most liked of July Photo a Day photos:
(click the photos to view larger)
leaf
June 1st - leaf
macro
July 16th - macro
shades
July 17th - shades
diagonal
July 21st - diagonal
pure unedited image
July 23rd - pure unedited image
motion
July 30th - motion

If you're not doing a Photo a Day challenge I hope you'll consider it because it's a fun way to have a photo journal. If you are, great! Keep up with it. You won't be sorry. I highly recommend the pick from many prompts each day approach.

2 comments:

Tif Sweeney 8/09/2014 7:37 PM  

I have not done a daily photo challenge in a long time, but I like your style with choosing from a number of lists. I might have to give it another try!

SuziQoregon 9/10/2014 9:14 PM  

Tif: it makes it much less stressful by not feeling forced to do a prompt that I don't want to do.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP