THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

It's Bout of Books Time Again

>> Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's that time again. I'm joining in for my fourth Bout of Books.

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 11 starts on Monday August 18th.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.  For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I haven't made any specific goals yet but that's one of the things I love about this read-a-thon. I don't have to. It's all about a low key week long focus on reading more than usual. I will put together some official goals and post them on the 18th. I typically make my goals about time spent reading or listening to audiobooks rather than specific books or numbers of books.

I hope you check it out and decide to join in on the fun.

4 comments:

Mari Reads 8/07/2014 9:12 AM  

Would join but will be in Walt Disney World that weekend. Have a feeling there won't be much reading then. :)

Beth F 8/08/2014 3:44 AM  

Hummm. I just might be able to do this .. must check my schedule.

Tif Sweeney 8/09/2014 7:35 PM  

I plan on joining in again! I love the week-long readathons, especially this one!

SuziQoregon 9/11/2014 9:00 PM  

Mari: Maybe next time

BethF: One of these times I'm going to get you participating!

Tif: Yay!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP