THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

Another September Readalong – The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2014


I know. I know. I am a serial Readalong failure but I have now managed to sign myself up for not one, but two September Readalongs.

I’m already committed to reading The Sparrow with Trish at Love, Laughter and Insanity.

Then along comes The Estella Society to announce their September Readalong of The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.



This book has only been on my TBR list forever!

I might be crazy to commit to two readalongs in one month but this one is not that long. I picked up my copy at Powell’s on Friday and it’s only 246 pages.

I can do this.

Right?

2 comments:

Heather @ Capricious Reader 9/02/2014 11:49 AM  

It's good to be THIS kind of crazy!! So glad you're joining us!

SuziQoregon 9/13/2014 12:24 PM  

Heather: I agree! Looking forward to reading it!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP