THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

The new location is Whimpulsive.


Update your feed reader now!


The feed has moved to: Whimpulsive


Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates.

http://whimpulsive.net/feed/

September Photo a Day Challenges

>> Monday, September 1, 2014

September Photo a Day Challenges

I'm continuing with what has been working well for me.

Several months ago I decided that no single photo a day prompt list fully worked for me. I chose to save several lists and choose one prompt each day from among those lists. I'm happy to say that I love this approach and it works great for me. I highly recommend it.

Here is a sample of the photo a day lists I'll be using for August:
(click on the images to see larger versions)




Check out my Photo a Day history on Shuttercal where today I'll post my 900th daily photos

Follow my Daily Photos on Instagram

Here are the most liked of AugustPhoto a Day photos:
black & white
August 3rd - black & white
symmetry
August 6th - symmetry
depth of field
August 10th - depth of field
delicate
August 22nd - delicate
macro
August 27th - macro
school supplies
August 29th - school supplies


If you're not doing a Photo a Day challenge I hope you'll consider it because it's a fun way to have a photo journal. If you are, great! Keep up with it. You won't be sorry. I highly recommend the pick from many prompts each day approach.

3 comments:

The Surly Bookseller 9/01/2014 1:04 PM  

I took a sabbatical from doing this because it quit being fun -- but I'm adopting a more relaxed approach to it this time. I like your use of multiple prompts, and I've printed out some of these plus others. I'll flip through them in the morning and see what floats my boat.

Yours are consistently excellent, and I look for them every day.

Beth F 9/03/2014 5:06 AM  

I like the challenge of the prompts but I got away from using them. 900!!!!

SuziQoregon 9/13/2014 12:21 PM  

Surly: Thank you!!

BethF: I know - can't believe I hit 900

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond them here although not always right away. If you would prefer an email response let me know.

I do moderate comments on posts older than 14 days in order to control spam. I will approve your legitimate comments as soon as I can.

Blog Archive

My latest Photo a Day

See a photo a day on SuziQoregon's ShutterCal

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP